Job description - Sales / Growth Leader
The Bell Team - Keller Williams
Do you enjoy meeting new people, driving sales, and witnessing the fruits of your labor? We're looking for a dedicated director of sales to lead a team of real estate professionals. You'll be in charge of developing our sales strategy and goals, training and assessing our sales force, and collaborate with the operations and marketing director. Our ideal candidate is a leader, innovator, hard worker, and experience in real estate property and sales.
- Report on sales activities for the previous and futures weeks in meetings with department leaders
- Evaluate information gathered from market data and work along side the listing coordinator to create an annual sales forecast
- Conduct weekly script practice and one on one coaching with sales team while also attending weekly leadership meetings
- Create methods to help the sales team reach and surpass monthly and yearly unit goals
- Grow the overall sales by hiring, training, and consulting with the sales team.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of sales success in lead-generation and closing skills
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly (Salary + Commission)
About The Bell Team - Keller Williams
At The Bell Team, our mission is to help people find HOME! We're a full-service real estate team serving Northeast Georgia and beyond. As conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators, we represent our clients through every season of life. Our culture, training, coaching, systems, models, and support are huge attractors. Our focus is clear, helping you grow personally and professionally.
We're looking for TOP talent! If you’re interested in joining the #1 Team with Keller Williams Atlanta Partners for five years running, we’re the place for you.